Fire Safety Tip of the Month - November 2019
This month's fire safety tip is focusing on turkey frying. With the holiday season approaching it is important to follow these tips to make sure you have a safe and happy holiday
Fire Safety Tip of the Month - October 2019
Tips To Keep Your Family Safe From Fire
How Can You Keep Your Family Safe?
- Install smoke alarms on every level of your home, inside bedrooms and outside sleeping areas.
- Test smoke alarms every month. ...
- Talk with all family members about a fire escape plan and practice the plan twice a year.
- Keep matches and lighters out of reach of children.
- If a fire occurs in your home, GET OUT, STAY OUT and CALL FOR HELP.
Fire Prevention Week 2020
Sunday October 4th-Saturday October 10th
West Deptford Fire Marshal Office
John H. Austin, Fire Official
(856.845.4004, ext. 118) email@example.com
The Bureau of Fire Prevention conducts fire inspections annually on all commercial properties in the Township to ensure their compliance with N.J.A.C. 5:70-1 regulations.
The Fire Official also performs Certificate of Occupancy Inspections on Non-Residential properties. An application form must be filed with the office, the fee is $60.00 and an inspection is scheduled by John Austin to allow occupancy.
Click Links to see attached educational PDF's Provided by the National Fire Protection Association