Fire Safety Tip of the Month - December 2019
Did you know that Christmas trees alone result in 18 million dollars, annually, in property damage? Learn why by clicking the link below
Fire Safety Tip of the Month - November 2019
This month's fire safety tip is focusing on turkey frying. With the holiday season approaching it is important to follow these tips to make sure you have a safe and happy holiday
Fire Safety Tip of the Month - October 2019
Tips To Keep Your Family Safe From Fire
How Can You Keep Your Family Safe?
- Install smoke alarms on every level of your home, inside bedrooms and outside sleeping areas.
- Test smoke alarms every month. ...
- Talk with all family members about a fire escape plan and practice the plan twice a year.
- Keep matches and lighters out of reach of children.
- If a fire occurs in your home, GET OUT, STAY OUT and CALL FOR HELP.
Fire Prevention Week 2020
Sunday October 4th-Saturday October 10th
West Deptford Fire Marshal Office
John H. Austin, Fire Official
(856.845.4004, ext. 118) firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bureau of Fire Prevention conducts fire inspections annually on all commercial properties in the Township to ensure their compliance with N.J.A.C. 5:70-1 regulations.
The Fire Official also performs Certificate of Occupancy Inspections on Non-Residential properties. An application form must be filed with the office, the fee is $60.00 and an inspection is scheduled by John Austin to allow occupancy.
Click Links to see attached educational PDF's Provided by the National Fire Protection Association